I just got nominated for two awards!
First the “One Lovely Blog Award”
and second the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
I would like to say thank you to larissa tyler for the nomination. It’s a great feeling to know that my work is an inspiration to others. I appreciate it so much! I give you all my best!
And of course I’m happy to share my inspiration with all of you!
Part of the nomination process is to share seven things about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers. That shouldn’t be too difficult I think…
Seven things about me then…
1. I love all animals, but for sure I am a cat person. I love those creatures mostly for their independent personality. And their eyes…oh, I wouldn’t mind to have eyes like that 😉
2. I work in a hospital, in a rehabilitation settings. I see many patients every day and helping them makes me happy.
3. Friends say I am a dreamer and I think that they might be right. Maybe because I have read to many fantasy books in my life…or maybe its the way I am.
4. I like photography. Even if I don’t shoot photos, very often I see world through camera lenses.
5. I believe in people and their inner good. I think that we all are special and very mysterious creatures. We make mistakes because we learn from them. So we always deserve for another chance.
6. I can be both: an introvert and an extrovert. Never at the same time! 😉
7. I do believe in Guardian Angels and I love mine for looking after me so well.
(Well then, I am a dreamer!)
And here are my 15 blogs which I admire and have nominated!
9. heidi fehr
11. SPIDERPAW’S BLOG
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
*Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
*Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
I want to thank all of you again for following my blog, liking my posts and supporting me! Let’s keep it up!