I was nominated for this award few months ago by http://nkin.wordpress.com/
I am so grateful for that and if time allowed I am sure I would mention that some time ago 🙂
But anyway, here it is, and I say Big Thank You to space for lasam 🙂
Additionally I have to say similar Thank you to
Suzy Blue: http://bluegirlpoems.wordpress.com/
and Bruce Ruston: http://brianinajar.wordpress.com/
as they mentioned my blogg in their own Lovely Blogg awards.
Big Thank You to all of you.
Now I need to list 7 things about myself:
1) I like number 7. Also 4, 9, 13, 27 – no, it’s not lottery time 🙂
2) I sometimes smoke cigarettes, I used to a lot in the past.
3) I like autumn, as well as winter, spring and summer. There is always beauty in those seasons, every time I am discovering it 🙂
4) I love swimming.
5) I am wonderer and dreamer, but with my foot still attached to the ground I walk on 🙂
6) I will be 30 soon and it scares me a little 🙂
7) I recently understood how life can be short and how important is for us to respect each other, be kind, love and appreciate things we have as one day it might be too late.
I feel so special that there are people in here, at wordpress world that like popping out or stopping by and checking updates on my profile. I enjoy sharing my feelings with you and always have pleasure to see what’s happening with your own life. Let’s keep it that way.
Here are my nominates:
1) http://brianinajar.wordpress.com/author/bruceruston/ – I am always wondering how many poems he writes in his head during one day – it must be a lot and I enjoy when he shares them with other bloggers.
2) http://bluegirlpoems.wordpress.com/ I admire her strength for sharing with us her own struggles – some of them I can easily refer to myself. So thank you Suzy.
3) http://funandfabulousness.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/a-secret-garden/ – Elisa posts always make me feel positive about life and it’s really pleasure to follow her blogg.
4) http://photobypawelp.wordpress.com/ – Pawel is evolving all the time and it makes me feel so happy for him 🙂 I love his photography and always want to learn from his ideas 🙂
5) http://thephoblography.wordpress.com/ – Dave has a special eye – I love his photos and they are inspiration to my own work as well. So thank you for that.
6) http://grishmanphotography.com/ – another photo blogg – I love to be a witness of life seen by other eyes.
7) http://lifeasiseeitwpblog.com/ – I love the photos and quotes – they always are so perfectly combined.
8) http://landoffun.wordpress.com/ – Always strikes me with posts full of hope and positivity 🙂
9) http://randpphotoalbums.wordpress.com/ – for having an opportunity to see lovely photography:)
10) http://myloveofthoughts.wordpress.com/ – she is lovely and always there 🙂 A thinker that makes me think even more, which I am truly thankful for 🙂
Thank you a lot people for being with me, liking my posts and enjoying reading it. All the best to all of you 🙂